BMI Federal Credit Union
Are you bringing the most talent to your business? Job seekers and employees evaluate employers based on great benefits and employee care. Becoming a Preferred Employer Group with BMI Federal Credit Union will show them you care about their financial wellbeing.
What Does Being a Preferred Employer Mean?
As a Preferred Employer, your employees will have access to a comprehensive suite of financial services. In addition to fundamental banking accounts and products, employees will benefit from:
- On-Site Scheduled Visits to Present Products and Services
- Participation at Benefit/Wellness Fairs and Employee Events
- Credit Union Presentations at Employee Orientation and Staff Meetings
- On-Site Financial Education Workshops Presented by a certified Financial Coach: Our Workshops can be customized to your company preferences, or you can choose between our most Popular Topics.
- Special Employee Promotions Available to Preferred Employer Groups Only
- Access to The Sharon L. Custer Member Meeting Room at a Discounted Rate
Special Events for Preferred Employers Representatives
- Preferred Employer Luncheon
- Monthly Communications
A Benefit You Can Provide at NO COST to Your Company
Being a Preferred Employer Group is free with no contract required. No fees are charged to your company or your employees. Our goal is to deliver exceptional products and services to improve your business environment, with zero impact on your company's bottom line.
Becoming a Preferred Employer is Easy!
Contact the Business Development team today at 614.707.4000 to explore how BMI Federal Credit Union can be added as a no cost benefit that helps your employees reach their financial goals.