BMI Federal Credit Union
Welcome to Online Banking
First Time Logging into Online Banking Since October 2023? Here's How!
You can expect your first-time login process to be the same, whether you are on desktop or mobile.
Note: If using the existing app, tapping on the app will prompt the app to download the new version from your app store provider.
- Update your desktop and mobile browsers to their latest version as you must have an updated browser for this new experience.
- From the login page, enter in your current digital banking username (previous Login ID) and password and tap login.
- If you don’t remember your password, select "Forgot Password".
- You will be asked to provided your username, SSN, date of birth and zip code as part of the verification process.
- Make sure there are no extra spaces when entering your information. Do not include dashes when entering your SSN.
- All users will be prompted to create a new password.
- Select a delivery method to receive a temporary passcode, then select continue.
- Once you have received your one-time passcode, enter it into the field provided, then click verify.
- Now create a new password ensuring it meets all necessary requirements in order to keep your account secure.
- Your login process will now be complete.
Forgot Username | Forgot Password
Sign Up Now
Online Banking FAQ
Online and Mobile Banking Features
Explore these services to make your life easier.
+Card Alerts are provided at no additional cost from BMI FCU. Message and Data rates may apply. MyCardRules is a mobile application developed and maintained by Jack Henry and Associates for financial institutions that use JHA Card Processing Solutions™ for card processing.