Golf Open 2023
Benefiting Folds of Honor at The Lakes Golf & Country Club
Registration is closed and the 2023 Golf Open is officially SOLD OUT! If you would like to be put on a waiting list, please contact Sarah Bach at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Monday, June 12, 2023
The Lakes Golf & Country Club
Lunch at 11:00am
Shotgun Start at Noon
Dinner/Awards/Raffle to Follow
Golfers and Sponsors
Thank you for contributing to our day on the green to benefit Folds of Honor! Golfers, your registration includes lunch, green fees, beverages (beer and wine), dinner, and raffle entry.
Individual Golfer: $150
Foursome of Golfers: $600
- Raffle Prize Donation - Suggested minimum value of $50
- Hole Sponsor $200 (14) - Sign at tee box (24x18)
- Trophy Sponsor $250 - Exclusive sponsor of trophies awarded during dinner. Recognized before presentation.
- Beverage Sponsor $250 (2) - Share sponsor of beverage cart or station. Each sponsor will have their name or logo on signage on the beverage cart or station.
- Contest Hole Sponsor $250 (4) - Large signage at hole (36x24)
- Putting Green Sponsor $250 - Large signage at putting green (36x24)
- Driving Range Sponsor $250 - Large signage at Driving Range (36 X24)
- Gift Tote Sponsor $500 - Exclusive sponsor of gift tote provided to golfers. Logo or name will be on tote.
- Golf Ball Sponsor $600 - Exclusive sponsor of golf balls provided to golfers. Logo or name will be on golf balls.
- (SOLD) Lunch Sponsor $1,250
- (SOLD) Cocktail Sponsor $1,250
- (SOLD) Dinner Sponsor $1,250
Additional recognition for the Premier Sponsors throughout the event and on our website. There is only one business for each Premier Sponsors. Logo or name displayed in dinning area. Includes a golf foursome.
About the annual BMI Federal Credit Union Scholarship Golf Open
Each year, the BMI Federal Credit Union scholarship fund awards scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service members. All money raised at and for the Golf Open, including sponsorships, registration fees, and donations, support our scholarship efforts. This year, BMI Federal Credit Union is proud to partner with Folds of Honor. The BMI Federal Credit Union Scholarship Golf Open has raised over $241,000 in scholarship funds since it began in 2014.
About Folds of Honor
Since 2007, Folds of Honor has carried forth this singular, noble mission to provide educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service members. Their motto says it best: Honor their Sacrifice - Educate their Legacy. For the 2021-22 academic year, Folds of Honor awarded approximately 7,000 scholarships totaling nearly $35 million. Since its inception in 2007, the foundation has awarded over 35,000 scholarships totaling over $160 million in all 50 states. Among the students served, 41% of those scholarships were awarded to minorities recipients and 56% were women.
The Lakes Golf & Country Club
6740 Worthington Rd.
Westerville, OH 43082
Sarah Bach, VP of Business and Community Development